Monday, November 8, 2010

Celebrating Thirty Years

... of marriage today.

On This Our Wedding Day, 11//8/1980 - Mr. & Mrs. Mac

Thirty years later ...
Little did we know back then  ... how thirty years would pass by so quickly  .. but here we are still in love .. with, Lord willing, a few more years to squeeze out of life.  I'll  never regret the path our lives have taken .. the hardships and good times all rolled into the same package of love.  Never will regret the time I've had at home nurturing our children, home schooling years, becoming a grandmother, growing older with my best friend.   Through thick and thin .. richer and poorer ... sickness and in health .. I still say 'I DO' ...


Old Irish Blessing

May the raindrops fall lightly on your brow
May the soft winds freshen your spirit
May the sunshine brighten your heart
May the burdens of the day rest lightly upon you
And may God enfold you in the mantle of His love.