Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Curtain Frog ?

I was lying on the floor the other day and saw this little curtain frog, OK it's really a small toad but look how cute he is.
I just had to take a photo of him and his friend. They had come indoors to shelter from the monsoon rain we've been having. But then I put him out again.
I was lying on the floor, as you do , to do some exercises, which make a tenuous link to this hilarious video I saw on some one's blog a little while ago.

And what's been happening to day - Sun, rain, work. Though I did get owned in class today. I was sitting with a group of children drawing themselves. One little blonde boy was colouring his hair black. I suggested that maybe his hair wasn't that particular colour. "Look" I said, "It's the same colour as mine." He looked at me, "Ah,..... grey."he said. Oh dear, perhaps I should revise my self image.